SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING INTERN
Reports to: Marketing & Development Associate
Overview: This role will work closely with the Marketing & Development Associate to implement a social media strategy for the organization.
Position Status: Unpaid internship, 5-10 hours per week March 1 through May 15. Opportunity for remote work.
- Develop and post content across social media channels
- Engage with web audience
- Hashtag research
- Maintain social media content calendar
- Review analytics
- Appreciation for organization’s mission for youth programming.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Strong familiarity with Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.
- Energy, warmth, cheerfulness, and a sense of humor.
- Ability to take direction well.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management and volunteers in a professional manner.
- Self-starter who has the ability to work both independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent at meeting deadlines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google drive.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com