Reports to: Managing Director
Overview: The Office Administrator for Rehearsal for Life, Inc. will be in charge of the company’s business office. He/she will work closely with the company’s leadership team; will ensure smooth administrative operations, manage our CRM database, and serve as the first point of contact for those who call or personally visit the office. The Coordinator will provide: administrative and operational support related to finance, HR, IT, accounting, and fundraising/marketing functions, and program support in alignment with the vision, values and goals of the organization. We seek a bright, organized, detail-oriented, efficient, helpful person who is eager to play a central role in a small but fast-paced, high-performing office.
Position status: Exempt, full-time
- Primary responsibility: Database maintenance, reporting, security (NEON).
- Maintain accurate records and files — both electronic and paper— and provide for the integrity of records through timely back-ups, offsite storage, regulated passwords, secured files, etc. Serve as WISP Coordinator with Managing Director.
- In coordination with the Accountant, engage in diverse bookkeeping tasks, including processing bank deposits, reconciling monthly petty cash receipts, preparing accounting reports, and help with audit preparation.
- Work with the Managing Director to process payroll for office staff, actors and others, serving as liaison to outside payroll service, and process payments to consultants.
- Handle human resource administration, including processing of new-hire paperwork (including CORIs, SORIs), benefit enrollment and administration, personnel records, etc.
- Serve as the first point of contact for all visitors/callers/building neighbors, ensuring a welcoming and organized e
- Oversee the stocking and, where necessary, purchasing of office supplies, materials, postage, etc.
- Oversee office equipment and troubleshoot routine problems, including technical. Work with outside vendors/service providers as necessary.
- Oversee technical and IT issues, working with outside vendors/service providers as necessary
- Serve as liaison to landlord on routine maintenance, security and related issues.
- Drive integrity of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database
- Support Director of Development with mailings, communications, and analysis
- Enter all donor information into donor database in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Generate reports and updates as needed or as assigned.
- Support fundraising events as needed, including signature event Banned in Boston
- Maintain and update website as needed
- Oversee the timely and accurate processing of new and returning Freelance program student enrollments, , prepare all program invoices, and report/reconcile income and expense data with Accountant on a regular basis.
- Provide timely communication to Freelance program staff and parents as needed, providing up-to-date information about enrollment, schedules, performances, emergency closings, etc.
- Maintain program updates on website
- Maintain records for Board of Directors, including meeting minutes, conflict-of-interest questionnaires, etc.
- Send out board and volunteer communication as needed
Perform other duties as directed or as needed.
Key qualifications and characteristics of the successful candidate:
- Passion for organization’s youth development and social change mission
- Superior organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent time management skills. Proven ability to successfully prioritize, manage, and execute multiple projects at one time.
- Attention to detail and a passion for accuracy with the ability to achieve results.
Experience in managing and maintaining an accurate customer relationship Management (CRM) database.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management, staff and volunteers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Self-starter who has the ability to work both independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong administrative skills, including typing, filing, technology, and planning execution of multiple projects.
- Energy, warmth, cheerfulness, and a sense of humor.
- Bachelor’s degree and three years of experience in a similar job.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Google Drive, and customer relationship management software (e.g. NEON).
Salary $40,000-$43,000, commensurate with experience. Generous benefits package.
Send resume and cover letter to:
Office Coordinator, RFL, Inc.
No phone calls, please.